2020-09-01 Patch posted (v8.1.6) fixes problems for Free license users upgrading from older Basic Add-in releases that caused “!License expired” errors. Download Update
- What is the difference between the Free vs Premium License?
- My trial has expired, what do I do?
- How do I add premium connectors?
How can I help? The Premium license includes confidential email support, even during evaluation. Email: email@example.com
Quick Start: 1. Add Your Accounts
Each connector is a little different, but most require that you add an account before you can make a query.
See the connector help documents for details.
Quick Start: 2. Quick Query
- Select a cell for your query results.
- From the Analytics Edge ribbon, select Free Google Analytics > Analytics Report or pick an other connector function
- [Premium License] Click the Quick Query button.
- Select a standard report or pick desired options in the connector wizard.
- Click Finish to run the query.
- [Premium License] In the popup Quick Functions wizard, click the Write to Workbook button.
Repeat the operations above to place other queries in your workbook.
Build a report of your own, here’s some general guidance and a free sample to get you started fast:
Video Example: Using the Google Analytics Connector
- Add an Account with the Account Wizard.
- Select the target worksheet cell.
- Make your query.
The More You Know, The Easier It Gets
Welcome to Analytics Edge
Analytics Edge makes it easy to get your data into Microsoft Excel. You can place multiple queries anywhere in your workbook as this video explains.
Help Resources Available
The Analytics Edge help site has plenty of resources available for learning and assistance with reporting. This video explains what is available and highlights the ‘account not found’ problem people experience when sharing workbooks.
Reproducing Standard Reports
This video reviews the common problems that people have when trying to reproduce standard web reports in Microsoft Excel using Analytics Edge.
Creating Custom Reports
Analytics Edge was designed to create the customized reports people need for their website or campaign tracking needs. This video explains the common errors you may run across and what you can do about them.
Licenses and Updates
This video explains how Analytics Edge products are licensed and updated. It demonstrates how to identify updates available and how to install them.