Analytics Edge Standard Add-in: Simple Upgrade
The latest release of the Core Add-in is v4.11.0, released 2019-04-02. To upgrade, simply download and run the installer: AnalyticsEdgeStandardInstaller.exe
Your License and account configuration settings will not be affected.
What’s New – v4.11.0
- Fixed a problem affecting some users loading specific connectors combinations
Problems / Feedback
All Analytics Edge paid products are supported by direct, confidential email. If you encounter a problem or have any feedback, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Previously in v4.10
- Edit Mode automatically turns off if you edit the Query Worksheet.
- Fixed problem leaving some workbooks in manual calculation mode after abnormal exit.
- Added cut / copy / paste buttons to the Analytics Edge ribbon bar.
- Fixed a problem with query worksheet processing causing invalid cast errors.
- Recommendations when out of memory occurs. Improved error messages. Fixed problem with minor version upgrade licensing.
- Added extra error handling. Fixes “GoogleAnalyticsFree not installed” errors.
- Fixed a build problem (with v4.3). Better error messages when problems writing to worksheet.
- Fixes a problem causing Object reference not found messages. Fixes a problem reading empty worksheets.
- Now preserves formula columns added to results in worksheet. Improved memory handling to reduce out of memory errors. New license algorithm reduces effect of Windows updates. When too much data is to be written, now writes as much as spreadsheet limits can handle. Fixed problems with append to worksheet column alignment.
Previously in v3
- All new — comments can be turned on/off. Moving comments will adjust cell references and query locations. Copying comments will copy queries. Query worksheet is available (Show/Hide) and can be manually edited. Now preserves formula columns in Excel Tables (to the right of data). Now supports 4k screens. Added support for new Edit Mode for worksheet editing.