Analytics Edge Core Add-in: Simple Upgrade
The latest release of the Core Add-in is v6.17.0, released 2019-07-16 To upgrade, simply download and run the installer: AnalyticsEdgeCoreInstaller.exe
Your License and account configuration settings will not be affected.
What’s New – v6.17.0
- Added a new option (Analytics Edge ribbon > Options) to always hide the Task Pane on startup (when opening a workbook).
Problems / Feedback
All Analytics Edge paid products are supported by direct, confidential email. If you encounter a problem or have any feedback, please email email@example.com
Previously in v 6.16
- Fixed a problem affecting some users loading specific connectors combinations.
- Increased the Query Status dialog to show the full query location.
Previously in v6.15
- Fixed a problem with Read Worksheet using data ranges with column references only (e.g. A:D)
Previously in v6.14
- Fixed a problem affecting some users loading specific connectors combinations
Previously in v6.13
- Fixed a problem reading single column data ranges with Read Worksheet.
- NEW Group function added. Improved handling of large worksheets for better memory usage. Improved error diagnostics.
- Edit Mode automatically turns off if you edit the Query Worksheet.
- Fixed problem leaving some workbooks in manual calculation mode after abnormal exit.
- Added cut / copy / paste buttons to the Analytics Edge ribbon bar for Quick Queries.
- Fixed a problem with query worksheet processing causing invalid cast errors. Added Repeat Macro option to ignore macro errors and skip a loop.
- Recommendations when out of memory occurs. Improved error messages. Fixed problem with minor version upgrade licensing.
- Added extra error handling. Fixes unintended uppercase of range names used for topleftcell or datarange in wizards. Fixes “GoogleAnalyticsFree not installed” errors.
- Added the ability to copy to a Google Sheets file.
- Fixed a build problem (with v6.3). Fixes problems with Combine and Append to Worksheet functions. Better error messages when problems writing to worksheet.
- Fixes a problem causing Object reference not found messages. Fixes a problem reading empty worksheets.
- Now preserves formula columns added to results in worksheet. Improved memory handling to reduce out of memory errors. New license algorithm reduces effect of Windows updates. When too much data is to be written, now writes as much as spreadsheet limits can handle. Fixed problems with append to worksheet column alignment. Fixed problems with read worksheet determining incorrect column type.
Previously in v5.5
- Fixed a problem handling dates in columns used as range names
- fixes a problem losing macro from single-macro workbooks
- Fixes disabled macros caused by Basic or Standard add-ins attempting to convert macros to quick queries.
- Edit Mode forced off when working with macros. Worksheet rename now changes Function name when edit mode is on. Tweak to improve license algorithm.
- Patched to stop EXPIRED ribbon icon appearing if expired trials are uninstalled. Improved licensing algorithm to reduce the impact of Windows updates.
- Added Quick Query capability for compatibility with Standard and Basic Add-ins.