Analytics Edge Core Add-in: Simple Upgrade
The latest release of the Core Add-in is v6.0.0, released 2018-08-20. To upgrade, simply download and run the installer: AnalyticsEdgeCoreInstaller.exe
Your License and account configuration settings will not be affected.
What’s New – v6.0.0
- Now preserves formula columns added to results in worksheet
- Improved memory handling to reduce out of memory errors
- New license algorithm reduces effect of Windows updates
- When too much data is to be written, now writes as much as spreadsheet limits can handle
- Fixed problems with append to worksheet column alignment
- Fixed problems with read worksheet determining incorrect column type
Problems / Feedback
All Analytics Edge paid products are supported by direct, confidential email. If you encounter a problem or have any feedback, please email email@example.com
Previously in v5.5
Fixed a problem handling dates in columns used as range names
Previously in v5.4
fixes a problem losing macro from single-macro workbooks
Previously in v5.3
Fixes disabled macros caused by Basic or Standard add-ins attempting to convert macros to quick queries.
Previously in v5.2
Edit Mode forced off when working with macros. Worksheet rename now changes Function name when edit mode is on. Tweak to improve license algorithm.
Previously in v5.1
Patched to stop EXPIRED ribbon icon appearing if expired trials are uninstalled. Improved licensing algorithm to reduce the impact of Windows updates.
Previously in v5.0
Added Quick Query capability for compatibility with Standard and Basic Add-ins.