Analytics Edge was designed to create the customized reports people need for their website or campaign tracking needs. This video explains the common errors you may run across and what you can do about them.
- mixing dimensions and metrics can cause problems
- could cause an error, an empty report, or the wrong numbers
- errors could be 400, 500, 503 or even ‘temporary error’
- queries with no results should be verified; is there really no data?
- professional skepticism should be used on questionable results
- try different date range, unfiltered query, or build the query from a standard report adding one filed at a time
- read about Misunderstood Metrics
- ask for help in the support forum